General Information about Miller Productions by HITS
6000 Hermann Park Dr.
Houston, TX 77030
Driving directions to Miller Outdoor Theatre.
These Rules and Regulations are shared to make your experience at Miller Oudoor Theatre more enjoyable.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about our Miller Productions
You can pick up your tickets at the HITS Will Call table located next to the Miller Outdoor Theatre Box Office on the east side of the theater across from the concession stand, beginning at 6 p.m. on each performance night.
Assigned, ticketed seats will be held until 5 minutes before the performance starts. Any unclaimed seats are released 5 minutes before the show begins.
Shows will not be canceled due to showers or thunderstorms. Only in instances of dangerous, inclement weather (such as a hurricane, tropical storm or tornado warnings) would performances be canceled. In this case, HITS Theatre would send out a notification of the show being canceled.
Parking is free in the park. Please note: On weekends, holidays and during special events, the Park is extremely busy and parking can be difficult. It is recommended you add at least 30 minutes to your travel time to locate a parking place and pick up your tickets.
Miller Outdoor Theatre recommends parking in the following lots:
- the large central parking lots in front of the Houston Zoo (Lots G and F),
- across the street (Lot H),
- near Miller Outdoor Theatre (Lots E and D) and
- beside the McGovern Centennial Gardens (Lot C) located on Hermann Drive.
- Metered parking is available on the streets adjacent the Park. A parking map is also available.
We strongly encourage you to use public transportation, ride your bike (bicycle parking is available), park outside of the Park and walk in or carpool for a stress-free experience. Accessible parking is available in each parking lot.
We encourage you to use METRORail when visiting the Park, especially on heavy traffic days. There are three convenient stops near the Park:
- Hermann Park/Rice University stop at Fannin and Sunset
- Memorial Hermann Hospital/Houston Zoo stop at Cambridge and Fannin Streets
- Museum District stop between Ewing and Binz Streets
Check out the METRORail schedule online.