Health and Safety
Our HITS families are at the center of every decision we make, and their health and safety—along with that of our staff and artists—is our top priority. We have been carefully assessing the state of Covid-19 in our community. Due to the downward trend in cases, beginning March 21, 2022 masks will be optional for students, staff, and guests. We reserve the right to change our safety protocols according to conditions. Thank you for your continued support of our theater’s safety and success.
Starting 9/7/2021, anyone who is employed (staff or contracted) by HITS Theatre will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
If you feel unwell and/or experience symptoms of COVID19, please stay home. HITS Theatre reserves the right to refuse entry or dismiss anyone who does not adhere to theater policies.
Our team continues to implement measures to keep our community as safe as possible. This includes:
- Hand sanitizer stations are available upon entry and in our classroom.
- Hospital-grade IQ Air HealthPro Plus purifier is kept running 24/7 in our classroom eliminating ultra-fine particles (including viruses) down to 0.003 microns.
- MERV 13 air filters are installed and replaced regularly; these filters are used in hospital and surgical centers, capturing over 75% of bacteria and other contaminants.
- Social distancing is encouraged and practiced whenever possible.
- Professional cleaning services are utilized before and after group events.
We continue to closely monitor the recommendations from city and state officials. Please reach out with any questions or concerns 713.861.7408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.