Health and Safety
Our HITS families are at the center of every decision we make, and their health and safety—along with that of our staff and artists—is our top priority. Following recommendations from the CDC and local health officials, HITS Theatre will continue to require all students, staff, and visitors to wear masks on its property and at HITS-sponsored events.
Our team continues to implement measures to keep our community as safe as possible. This includes:
- Hand sanitizer stations are available upon entry and in our classroom.
- Hospital-grade IQ Air HealthPro Plus purifier is kept running 24/7 in our classroom eliminating ultra-fine particles (including viruses) down to 0.003 microns.
- MERV 13 air filters are installed and replaced regularly; these filters are used in hospital and surgical centers, capturing over 75% of bacteria and other contaminants.
- Cloth face coverings are required to be worn over the mouth and nose by students, staff and visitors at all times.
- Social distancing is encouraged and practiced whenever possible.
- Professional cleaning services are utilized before and after group events.
- Classes are limited to 15 or fewer students and audiences are limited to 50% capacity.
We continue to closely monitor the recommendations from city and state officials. Please reach out with any questions or concerns 713.861.7408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This disclaimer is attached to all our in-person activities:
All students will be required to arrive wearing a cloth face mask covering their mouth and nose and closed-toed shoes. Masks will be worn throughout the class. No-touch thermometers will ensure students’ temperatures are below 100-degrees before being allowed to enter the building. Students will be required to adhere to all safety procedures and practice social distancing at all possible times. HITS Theatre reserves the right to refuse entry or dismiss anyone who does not adhere to theater policies.