Health and Safety
Our HITS families are at the center of every decision we make, and their health and safety—along with that of our staff and artists—is our top priority. HITS Theatre has put in place preventative measures following federal, state, and local guidelines to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Our team continues to implement measures to keep our community as safe as possible. This includes:
- Additional hand sanitizer stations
- Hospital grade IQ Air HealthPro Plus purifier
- MERV13 filters throughout the building
- Mask and face coverings at all times for anyone in the building
- Temperature checks upon entry
- Frequent wiping down of all high-activity surfaces with Clorox wipes
- Professional cleaning services
- Installed plexiglass shields
- Limited class sizes
- Encouraging “jazz hands” greetings and applause
- Open communication with our key vendors and venues to enhance hygiene
We continue to closely monitor the recommendations from city and state officials. Please reach out with any questions or concerns 713.861.7408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This disclaimer is attached to all our in-person activities:
All students will be required to arrive wearing a cloth face mask covering their mouth and nose and closed-toed shoes. Masks will be worn throughout the class. No-touch thermometers will ensure students’ temperatures are below 100-degrees before being allowed to enter the building. Students will be required to adhere to all safety procedures and practice social distancing at all possible times. HITS Theatre reserves the right to refuse entry or dismiss anyone who does not adhere to theater policies.