Parking is free in the park. Please note: On weekends, holidays and during special events, the Park is extremely busy and parking can be difficult. It is recommended you add at least 30 minutes to your travel time to locate a parking place and pick up your tickets.
Miller Outdoor Theatre recommends parking in the following lots:
- the large central parking lots in front of the Houston Zoo (Lots G and F),
- across the street (Lot H),
- near Miller Outdoor Theatre (Lots E and D) and
- beside the McGovern Centennial Gardens (Lot C) located on Hermann Drive.
- Metered parking is available on the streets adjacent the Park. A parking map is also available.
We strongly encourage you to use public transportation, ride your bike (bicycle parking is available), park outside of the Park and walk in or carpool for a stress-free experience. Accessible parking is available in each parking lot.